Bt Lock up box??

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Not mad Bri. ...you need to state facts on your claims. ...u really need a lock up at your Hp...bet you would get your 10.4s with out any further changes... :thumb: it helped my heavy truck more than I imagined. ...if you worried about shafts...return truck to stock jmho...its part of game....shit will break :)

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
No worries Ruben:hug: the facts I saw were on a different truck with 400less Hp, so I'm sure results would be different. I'm happy where the truck is at.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
My truck wouldn't be where it is without the CoPilot and good lockup. I've raced with and without it and the benefits are undeniable. I'm really happy for you Brian and how far you've come with less involved and less invested. Ill sponsor you the new ATS Lockup box :D

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
Power wire is now on pin A3 of lt Blue Bcm plug. Still nothing on the remote. I have power at the plug on the harness that plugs into the lock up box

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
I would get with Ben , I had a home made manual lock up w crappy tree times , so I bought a used Ben one and never worked right . Even though I didn't not buy it from Ben , he helped me diagnose it was box and sent me a new box a couple days before Ennis to be ready , locked flawless and cut best lights , I ever have . I would say good customer service there :thumb: