BT Dieselworks

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
What's really funny is how this box was supposed to be the "only one that doesn't **** up, cause a cel, or lose reverse. Far supperier to that piece of shit fleece ally locker." I use the allylocker now and I've used a co pilot for even longer! They both worked fine. I'm suprised there hasn't been any legal action pursued.

jw how is your ally locker? might be a better option for us if we ever need to reach the company about issues lol

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well I can't speak for multiple ones because I'm the only one I know that has one. Ive heard i better not sell mine because it actually works. guess in the past they had a few bugs?? But mine works great! One thing I will say about fleece is they have great customer service ever since I've dealt with them starting around 2009? Even when everyone used to talk bad about they have the worst customer service out there.

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Well I can't speak for multiple ones because I'm the only one I know that has one. Ive heard i better not sell mine because it actually works. guess in the past they had a few bugs?? But mine works great! One thing I will say about fleece is they have great customer service ever since I've dealt with them starting around 2009? Even when everyone used to talk bad about they have the worst customer service out there.

ok good to know, good customer service is always a good think for a company:thumb: I wish some followed the steps of others out there, I think its something that makes or breaks a company

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Guess I better visit some of the other forums too and protect the members from getting screwed. I only live 4.5 hours away from this guy maybe it's time for a road trip.:eek:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Is there any person out there that's 12volt savvy that has ever thought about building their own? I've tossed it around a bit and feel like it could be done. Not on a mass market like what Ben is trying, but at least for another cheaper option.

Ever since he's offered the lockup/manual shift with integration into the steering wheel buttons I've been wanting to do that. But I'm the kind of person that likes to always build my own stuff.

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
Is there any person out there that's 12volt savvy that has ever thought about building their own? I've tossed it around a bit and feel like it could be done. Not on a mass market like what Ben is trying, but at least for another cheaper option.

Ever since he's offered the lockup/manual shift with integration into the steering wheel buttons I've been wanting to do that. But I'm the kind of person that likes to always build my own stuff.

Why couldn't you just wire in a 3way switch into the wires in the main harness? Then you could close the switch to have the tcm control lock up. Then flip the switch that is wired to 12v to make the converter lock? You could put a diode into the circuit to keep the tcm from doubling the voltage? Or I'm I way off here???

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Why couldn't you just wire in a 3way switch into the wires in the main harness? Then you could close the switch to have the tcm control lock up. Then flip the switch that is wired to 12v to make the converter lock? You could put a diode into the circuit to keep the tcm from doubling the voltage? Or I'm I way off here???

It's a lot harder than that. The converter solenoid is PWM so you need a generator to create the pulse. Then you need a way to ramp that pulse up so lockup isn't extremely harsh. AND THEN you need a fooler circuit that feeds back to the TCM making it think the solenoid is still there and doing what the TCM wants it to do.

So, sorta complex, yet I feel, simple setup that could be made. But I've never built one. Maybe Ben will chime in :D