BT DieselWorks ALL NEW WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE NOW UP!

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Great looking website. :thumb:
I'm sure at first it was like drinking water from a fire hose, lot's on over whelming information. I felt that way when I was working on my first access database.
Like others have said, very easy to navigate through.

Only problem is it's all things I want to spend money on now that I can see them, haha :roflmao::roflmao:

Yellowchevy

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
My constructive criticism is:

A. In your store, move the description tags closer to the thumbnails they are associated with. The way the table is setup in the code, it looks like the pictures are vertically aligned to the top with the text row below the picture. With the close spacing between the description tag and the following picture, it makes the text closer to the picture below than the one above. Or maybe move the text description above the thumbnail instead of below.

2. Make the pictures to where you can click and blow the whole thing up, instead of just being able to zoom in on a given spot in the picture only.

Otherwise, it's nice and clean.

How about a magic box that incorporates everything? :D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Looks good Ben :thumb: I see my twins made it on there, I have some better pics of them all cleaned up if you would like to update them at some point...

mb1

Nov 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
I sent one Sept 14. Maybe this address isn't working either?

I want a heated seat only module. They aren't on the site but Ben said before that they would be available.