LMM: BPU's for the LMM

duramaximizer

#1 Abuse Enabler ;)
May 4, 2008
Edgerton, Ohio
What is everyone else finding as necessary BPU's for the LMM?

So far the list seems small kinda easy.

EFI Live
DPF delete
Tie Rod Sleeves (for pulling, racing, or any off roading)
Lift Pump and filters Air Dog/Fass or just pump KD/PPE/Holly or others.
Minimum Transgo Jr. and a Torque Converter otherwise a full built Mike L trans/kit.
EGR delete/EGR Cooler delete w/ LB7 up pipe?
PCV reroute?

DOC delete? (or a complete exhaust with optional downpipe and optional driver side manifold/headers and up pipes)
Center Link?
Built Driveshaft for truck pulling. ( if aluminum CCSB) (stock one doesn't like 500+-rwhp)
Air intake (Banks/KN/Airaid/aFe/and everyother one.
Bolt through the motor mount mod. (truck pulling)

This is all I can think of right now for cool stuff I can think of for now.

The ones I listed at the top were what I felt were most important.

Feel free to change the order or add you own.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
i have every thing but any tranny add ons .. gotta get converter and a new fass... i was looking at injectors and programmer to boost the boost..o and i didnt do the efi live i went edge cts racing.. i am scared of the efi live i heard it was hard to use and lean how to use it?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Driveline? My stock aluminum one has taken 3 years of 500+ HP an sled pulling an drag racing/street racing you shouldn't need a new driveline IMO :thumb:but I would do a full Turbo back exhaust egr delete, pcv reroute, s&b intake, efi live, Fass 150, then delete the factory fuel filter housing, tie rods Fabtech or ppe sleeves, tranny then play from there

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
i have every thing but any tranny add ons .. gotta get converter and a new fass... i was looking at injectors and programmer to boost the boost..o and i didnt do the efi live i went edge cts racing.. i am scared of the efi live i heard it was hard to use and lean how to use it?

Its like anything new it just takes some trying an playing though Lmm are a pain in my ass. :rofl:

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
LOL my lmm has been a pain in mine..I did the fuel return pop off.. shim kit 6 bucks they say it holds more fuel pressure in the fuel rail before returning it to the tank.. I did it an cant tell ? A air dog or fass is a must..All season diesel offeres a egr delete kit .. should incress air flow and better spooling with quiicker cooler air flow.. free flowing exhaust,, im at the same place as you are im gonna stay tuned i want to know the same lol .. Ben has a wiget that locks up the converter :thumb:

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
Just out of curiosity, how is everyone getting through the smog check without the egr in place? I can get out of the function test because they dont check the function of it but they do look for it.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
they only smog check in big cities you gotta go to a smaller county that doesnt do the smog part of the test or hook it all back up then remove it again? i will tell you what i have ran into with the pcv reroute...I wouldnt do the pcv reroute on the Lmm once you start to get up to 450hp to 500hp it doesnt like the reroute you start to notice small white puffs of smoke here an there when you nail the gas.