Boise Bound

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
There we go. We will have to link up one day after I get my ball joints fixed lol

Yee yee. Hopefully when I get back from Texas I'll be tearing my lift off, you could come down then!

You use MVP? I'm curious about them, I've seen a couple fast trucks sporting their green sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Welcome back Albert, about time, you are staying the Boise area? I was over there last weekend racing in the Oldies but Goodies race at Firebird. Actually won the Gasser class. You have any part of the old twin setup left? That thing is a classic, first LB7 production twin kit ever made and has traveled the world. :thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Welcome back Albert, about time, you are staying the Boise area? I was over there last weekend racing in the Oldies but Goodies race at Firebird. Actually won the Gasser class. You have any part of the old twin setup left? That thing is a classic, first LB7 production twin kit ever made and has traveled the world. :thumb:

Yes Ken, it sure has been along time in the making:eek: we will be in south Boise or maybe Meridian area, not sure yet. Thought I had my house sold in Fairbanks and it fell through last minute:( so probably renting for a bit until I figure out what to do with it. I have my in-laws small travel trailer to stay in for a bit, trailer life again lol.

I still have most of that MPI twin kit. I modded it some to go on my Lilly. They have been all over the world and finally back to where they were originally built. Is Nathan still doing MPI?

Id love to catch up with you next time you come over. Maybe I'll see you at Firebird.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Yes Ken, it sure has been along time in the making:eek: we will be in south Boise or maybe Meridian area, not sure yet. Thought I had my house sold in Fairbanks and it fell through last minute:( so probably renting for a bit until I figure out what to do with it. I have my in-laws small travel trailer to stay in for a bit, trailer life again lol.

I still have most of that MPI twin kit. I modded it some to go on my Lilly. They have been all over the world and finally back to where they were originally built. Is Nathan still doing MPI?

Id love to catch up with you next time you come over. Maybe I'll see you at Firebird.

Nathan is still in Meridian, but no longer building turbo kits. I suppose he might on a one by one case but not sure. He is doing gun smithing mostly now.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Yee yee. Hopefully when I get back from Texas I'll be tearing my lift off, you could come down then!

You use MVP? I'm curious about them, I've seen a couple fast trucks sporting their green sticker.

Dang tearing off the lift to go race trok? Lol

And no I stay away from that place. Kinda complicated but that's how I feel.

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Dang tearing off the lift to go race trok? Lol

And no I stay away from that place. Kinda complicated but that's how I feel.

I'm over it, I've had nothing but lifted trucks since I was 16. I'm gonna pull the t bolts out and maybe pull a leaf off the rear with drops.

I've heard mixed reviews

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
You'll like Boise, it's a great town with a good mixture of things to do as a family, but I imagine you'll drop in on Robs shop off Franklin Blvd first

I lived here 14 years ago for a year and half, worked for Western States in Meridian.

Grew up in Salmon so I have been around these parts for some time.

The wife and I have always liked the Boise area.

What are you doing with your lift? I might be in the market for one.

I plan on stopping in at ATP soon...

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Idaho Power:woott: Garage Tech. Fleet maintenance: pickups, bucket trucks, aerial stuff (yuck, not a fan of heights lol), Jet Boats:D, Side by Sides, four wheelers, and some lighter construction equipment.

Welcome to Boise. Working at the Franklin/Fire Mile yard? :thumb:

Why can't anybody move to the twin falls or burley area? I live in the shitty part of Idaho lol

I think you answered your own question... :roflmao:

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I lived here 14 years ago for a year and half, worked for Western States in Meridian.

Grew up in Salmon so I have been around these parts for some time.

The wife and I have always liked the Boise area.

What are you doing with your lift? I might be in the market for one.

I plan on stopping in at ATP soon...

Western states huh? I worked at the pasco store from 2000-2007. I made it over to meridian for classes on occasion.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
how are you liking Boise so far?

Ive been happy with my choice to move here so far. Lots of stuff to do outdoors and the people are super nice.. compared to the east coast where im from lol