Blackie finally broke BIG this time lol

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
Well, today is day two of driving her to work and all looks great so far. Even got rid of the damn "low coolant" message we have had since we changed the coolant bottle over to the polished tank from PPE. That was easy. Big THANK YOU to Guy Tripp, Mike L, Tony at Ridgerunner, Nathan at MPI and Trent Nell for all the help. Now lets hope he can keep her straight for a while lol!!!!

If any body wants to know an easy way to get rid of the "low coolant" message let me know, its easy!!!

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
I still need to wash and detail her for him. I have been driving her to work this week making sure all the bugs are worked out before I deliver her to him. The headliner we did is leather to match the new seats we put in. They have all the bells and whistles like heaters, a/c, 6 way power massage and the back was just recovered in the same leather as the front seats and headliner. Smells awesome!! I love the smell of leather:thumb: What do y'all think of her?

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
What are the details on those seats?

He saw them at a nascar race in a ford f650 custom truck. They have several different styles but he likes the wide back versus the wrap around stock ones and they come with or with out the seat belts made in them like factory, 6 way power, 6 way massage, heating, cooling and several different colors and materials.They offer an astro van seat pedestal but it was too tall so I just bolted them to the floor. I like them my wife hates them and he loves them. So much I have put a set in his viper, the 08 challenger and the 62 chevy 4x4. They come from Superior Seating.