Black at the track

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
If it stays together our goal is 12.30's, stock turbo, injectors & lifted :D With that 60' & the 1/8th mile time we are close. That night was only 4 tunes & 5 passes. NO tinkering with tunes at all.

Good luck on the goal Todd u will get there.If u could run my trap speeds and i could have your ET we would be great :D my 60" are right @ 2 flat. If differs sometimes the right lane hooks best for me in B-town u have 265's I Beilve is what i read. I have 35's Which equals us about out other then the weight and better traction u are able to receive with 4x4. Wish u luck on the 12.30's And if i can give u a hand let me know.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Its on a slight hill :D yup its nice to have a track in your town. Its 5 mins from todd 20 mins from steve. And about 1 hour for me depending on how i drive. And its about 1:15mins to go to moraso so i just pick one and go. Kat can u check on DA for moraso its in West palm or Melbourne i beilve.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Its on a slight hill :D yup its nice to have a track in your town. Its 5 mins from todd 20 mins from steve. And about 1 hour for me depending on how i drive. And its about 1:15mins to go to moraso so i just pick one and go. Kat can u check on DA for moraso its in West palm or Melbourne i beilve.

Is there a particular day you want me to check?

I pulled the above numbers from the night B & B where at the track:D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Good luck on the goal Todd u will get there.If u could run my trap speeds and i could have your ET we would be great :D my 60" are right @ 2 flat. If differs sometimes the right lane hooks best for me in B-town u have 265's I Beilve is what i read. I have 35's Which equals us about out other then the weight and better traction u are able to receive with 4x4. Wish u luck on the 12.30's And if i can give u a hand let me know.
Worn out 285's. I'm going back with 265's. trap speed is down for 3 reasons: #1- lifted truck
#2- It layed down on the big end but we have that fixed now :D
#3- May be part of #2, We were testing PULLING tunes :eek:

After Spring Fling when we are not pulling in our "off" season, We're going drag racing. :D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
DOH!!! Must be nice to have a track in the same town :joker:

16ft Altitude :eek:

7:53 1309 ft
8:53 1214 ft
9:53 997 ft

Thanks Kat :hug:, The only good thing is it's close. The bad part is I NEVER have time to go. Thursday night T & T then Saturday pulls. It's tough to have the truck ready for either. For now I must concentrate on 1 sport. I'm almost done pulling though, I think :D