big party on Oct 4th

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
hey guys I've got a big party I'm throwing this Oct 4th. i call it OCTOBYFEST everybody is welcome. if you wanna come its gonna be a big bon-fire party on my farm. send me a msg if you need directions and whatnot. i hope to see some diesel junkies there.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Man sounds like a good time. There going to be any mud slinging going on out there?? What kinda action going on. And will there be any beer there:rofl:. Just a couple questions i wanted to ask for other salad members. On side note how often do you do this?

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
Man sounds like a good time. There going to be any mud slinging going on out there?? What kinda action going on. And will there be any beer there:rofl:. Just a couple questions i wanted to ask for other salad members. On side note how often do you do this?

oh yeah mudding, live band, drinking games, and one hell of a good time. i only do this one time a year.

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Sounds like a great time. Have a few for those who can't make it!!:D

Maybe next year I'll be able to shoot down to MD - have George take care of the trans - and hit the party on the way back. :eek: Now that sounds like a great trip! :rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
so far we've had a big party on the west side of the country, now on the east, we really need to get something together in the middle somewhere :D