LB7: Best Recommended Tuner

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
has anyone ran multiple tunes from different vendors and decided on what was better? I need a dsp2 or 5 and so far dmaxtuner is the only place ive seen hp/tq figures advertised with their tunes..

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
i have ran tunes from several different tuners. So far i like Robs/ATP's tuning the best but there is still alot of tuners i want to try. Kory Willis will probably be the next guy i try out.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Peak HP isn't really a big thing in my opinion. I think driveability and a nice broad curve are far more important than how much peak hp it will make on the dyno. Rob Coddens aka Idaho Rob, Trent Nell EPR, and Tony with his moonshine tunes all have people that swear by them. I think you'd be very happy with any of them

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
I've have ATP, Kory, and moonshine am happy with all of them, I am gonna try a local shop next and then ill probably be done comparing tuners

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
ive had Mikes (MMLMM), Trents, and Steves. all their tunes ran awesome but being able to have steve jump in the seat with me and really dial in my tunes was probably the best thing ive had. He really got me some good runnin tunes that work perfect for my truck.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I only run robs now. tried many in the past and no one had the tuning or customer service like rob did. thats why im where im at now.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
The three big name tuners I would trust are ATP, Ridgerunner and Danville. There are a lot of guys on here that have great tuning, but you wont find them by searching on google

maxpower91

May 29, 2010
Have nick @ duramaxtuner.com and i can daily drive the truck almost like stock sled pull it and make 10 second quarter mile passes! Couldn't be any happier.. :D