BradMax00

Dec 6, 2020
Looking for some opinions/ feedback on EFI Live DSP5 tunes. I currently have a set that is "OK," but I think they could be better. Here is the setup I am running and what goals for the tunes.

Let me know who you would recommend. I will be using my own Autocal, so I don't want to take it to get dyno tuned even though, in an ideal situation, that might be best.

-Danville 65mm
-Stock fuel
-Inglewood 750hp built transmission
-lift pump
-S&B CAI
-3" Downpipe
-4" exhaust

I tow a light trailer a week (3-5k) so want a tow tune. Want your thoughts on this, I would like the "hot tune" to get me around 600hp. Is this possible good idea? Or could I expect more than 600hp? Other than that, just have some tunes for street running and daily driving.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved to Tuning section. There are only a few legitimate people/companies that do tuning any more, so your choices are rather limited. If at all possible, get it tuned on a dyno. May I ask what state you live in? That will give us some idea if you're close to anyone.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Because you have a Danville turbo, I'd suggest calling Danville performance, and purchase a set of there tunes with a autocal set up.

600hp would be pushing it as you have stock fuel. Probably be a solid 550hp truck.

Good fun set up though, a set of 45 overs makes a world of difference for future mods.

Reactions: BoiseRob

BradMax00

Dec 6, 2020
Hey thanks for that input. I am defintly good with a 550hp truck with some future to grow with fuel mods.

@TheBac I am located in central PA.