Best Bourbon or Whiskey

nickman54

Jul 20, 2013
New guy here

but I would like to add another to the list. Jefferson's Reserve. It runs about 50 a fifth.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I have not read the thread but I drink wild turkey or seagrums. turkey if im being fancy, drink it straight no ice or with water warm. my buddy went to the distillery and the owner told him the only thing you should mix wild turkey with is lime stone river water. I don't have that so I just use tap water:). seagrums I love with sun drop.
didn't mean to ruin you expensive whiskey talk with my cheap redneck whiskey. Kentucky deluxe is another good cheap one that won't kill you the next day.

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
Whats the woodford cost per 26oz?

I personally dont like bourbon or scotch, yet i havent tried woodford so i shouldnt say I dont like it:baby:

rye whiskey i couldnt live with out:D

I drink a lot of this when I visit my in-laws in southern Alberta. Not because they are bad to deal with, but because that is what they have. Why is that?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I used to like crown royal black label pretty well, it was my go to for a few years, this year I picked up some Dry Fly Washington wheat whiskey, and I like it allot, it's pretty smooth and has a "tangy" multi layered flavor and aroma, it mixes well with lots of different juices and soda pop or goes down just fine solo. It's small batch 100% hand crafted, being a Washingtonian myself, I like the opportunity to support a local company that makes a good product, too.

:beer2:

:shots:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I have been loving this stuff now for some time I think my 7 bottle now.

ve9adatu.jpg

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
jameson is something I have never mixed, I don't think I ever will. its so good on its own I don't see how mixing it could hurt it though

I agree with you but sometimes I like through in some D/P. The 12 year and I think its an 18 year Jameson are good. I've looked at the 250 dollar bottle of Jameson but have not tried it.

redrob

Apr 6, 2013
Western Wa.
Anybody try WYOMING WHISKEY , It's a new company from southeast Wyoming.I'm not going to comment just yet: I've tried it,Curious if anybody else has an opinion.

bunkerkid06

Feb 26, 2013
Twentynine palms California
I personally like something I like to call Andy's new boot shine. That and George's sooper dooper woop ass. Both are made in the good U.S....... With some damn good ingredients. Y'all would have to try it before anything, and not bash the names, I told my buddies to come up with a name to call each seeing as I did not have names for them and that's the names they chose... But both whiskeys are a hell of good whiskey in my opinion. Maybe one day some of y'all will end up getting a taste of it. Or maybe not..... Believe me I love to share, but some people might not like what I do very well.... If any of y'all are in the South east part of the California area hit me up sometime and I might let ya have a tastey :hug:

Bill Brasky

Dec 11, 2012
Well boys my brother is coming out with a new bourbon and it will be called TX so look for it and try it out :thumb:

TX is good. To bad it's not sold in the upper midwest. A few no one has mentioned that are sitting in my collection:

Four Roses; Yellow (bourbon)

Isle of Jura; Superstition (single malt scotch)

The Dalmore; 15YO (single malt scotch)

The Dalmore; The Gran Reserva

Jack Daniels; Unaged Rye

On my wish list: Pappy Van Winkle's Family's Reserve 23YO

Always drink my whiskey/bourbon/scotch neat and room temperature from a snifter or copita nosing glass.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I don't know but the empty bottles would suggest I like Pendleton.:woott:

Attachments

• 1403053314853.jpg
    1403053314853.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 62

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Elijah Craig 12 and Buffalo Trace are my go-to sipping bourbons. Im trying to get more into bourbon since scotch is often too expensive. The best scotch Ive had was Balvennie Doublewood. Im also really starting to get into rye whiskey. I have a bottle of Templeton Rye that is just fantastic.

Wild turkey makes a rye but I've never tried it