best billet turbo comprssor wheel?

flex

May 17, 2016
any ideas on which one is a better choice or are they all about the same? Has anyone ever changed theirs? is it a bad job or anything important to know about changing it? Thanks guys

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Most spin really fast. Stay away from the slow ones.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

flex

May 17, 2016
I have egr delete mini maxx( race version for egr delete) straight 4" exhaust with no dpf , air dog 150. That's all I use it every now and then to haul a goose neck horse trailer with lQ , estimate 20k lbs but mostly daily driver, small boat on weekends in the hot s.c summers :D. I just kinda want the most out of it and maybe a stronger turbo whistle :thumb:. I am a tranny guy for a living and about to install a shift kit a billet torq converter . I run it though even with horse trailer , I have a lead foot nobody passes me , haha run 90 + if I can . Driving and driving fast is just in the blood I guess , Drive safe but I just seem to haul ass , can't help it seems to go along with my daily life always on the go and days seem to not stop.:thumb:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I have egr delete mini maxx( race version for egr delete) straight 4" exhaust with no dpf , air dog 150. That's all I use it every now and then to haul a goose neck horse trailer with lQ , estimate 20k lbs but mostly daily driver, small boat on weekends in the hot s.c summers :D. I just kinda want the most out of it and maybe a stronger turbo whistle :thumb:. I am a tranny guy for a living and about to install a shift kit a billet torq converter . I run it though even with horse trailer , I have a lead foot nobody passes me , haha run 90 + if I can . Driving and driving fast is just in the blood I guess , Drive safe but I just seem to haul ass , can't help it seems to go along with my daily life always on the go and days seem to not stop.:thumb:

:tmi:​

:dr:​

Tell us where you live so I can at least avoid you on the highway driving 90+ mph with one of the most unstable loads possible and think you're driving safe...:buttkick:

On second reading it appears you live in South Carolina, so I guess I'm safe..

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
No in your case a billet wheel is not worth the effort and time to install it.. Save up for a trans build and a turbo.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
:tmi:​

:dr:​

tell us where you live so i can at least avoid you on the highway driving 90+ mph with one of the most unstable loads possible and think you're driving safe...:buttkick:

On second reading it appears you live in south carolina, so i guess i'm safe..

i lol'd

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah

90+ mph towing a horse trailer. You friggen' idiot.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Since I've got my smart ass comment in, and everyone is busting your balls.....

I would do a built transmission first, then I would recommend a compound twin setup for what your doing. S475 over stock would work well for you I would think.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

flex

May 17, 2016
guys if you have faith in ur equipment, then let it eat:roflmao:.Good truck n trailer + no problems :thumb: