Best 3.0 duramax powered trucks in the country

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I wish it was only three months! We dyno at engelkings and we set our dates a year in advance. He is booked solid with the tractor guys.

I know Engelkings is a year out most of the time, didn't know that's who u used, thanks!

Is that it!? Lol

Yep, that's it... And if my parts ordered since January and sooner ever show up, I'm hoping to achieve that # or better. Probably wishful thinking

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I know of a green ford with a lot less hp than that who beat Chris lastyear

Yep, and 2 years ago at the Independence, IA ntpa hook we beat him, brad ingram, Gettin' Lit, Wes Kusilek, and got 2nd... Doug Mueller beat is by just under a foot. We pull with these guys every weekend, I never said they r unbeatable or it takes 1500hp to win. If u want to match their dyno #'s, that's the ball park. And if we can "compete" with less than 1300hp, 200+ more hp would be better. We beat Muhs and Brad at a Wisconsin ntpa hook last year too. But most people don't even know who we are, and I definately do not consider ourselves a 3.0 heavy hitter and those trucks run well consistantly. The track affects r truck much more it seems, or we need to go back to school on gear selection...

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009
Yep, and 2 years ago at the Independence, IA ntpa hook we beat him, brad ingram, Gettin' Lit, Wes Kusilek, and got 2nd... Doug Mueller beat is by just under a foot. We pull with these guys every weekend, I never said they r unbeatable or it takes 1500hp to win. If u want to match their dyno #'s, that's the ball park. And if we can "compete" with less than 1300hp, 200+ more hp would be better. We beat Muhs and Brad at a Wisconsin ntpa hook last year too. But most people don't even know who we are, and I definately do not consider ourselves a 3.0 heavy hitter and those trucks run well consistantly. The track affects r truck much more it seems, or we need to go back to school on gear selection...

what are you running for a final?

black07

Oct 8, 2011
Pa
My buddy just picked his motor up from Haisley on Monday and was there when they dynoed it and was told that his his tr highest hp 3 inch motor they have built