Beer of the nite

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Had a Dos Equis Amber Ale while I waited for my take out order at the mexican restaurant. Then had a Sam Adams Octoberfest with the meal at home. :)

Last wknd I had the BEST Octoberfest brew I've ever had!! It was Munster Fest! Soooo delicious!!!

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Tonight's beverage
5106771eef2845c3fa9207102f215b17.jpg

chrisd91

Jan 27, 2012
Washington State
Went to a local beer shop last night for my birthday and came home with a Southern Tier PumKing, a Southern Tier unEarthly IPA, Ninkasi Vanilla Oatis oatmeal stout, and a Framboise Raspberry Lambic. The last two are for the wife to try, trying to get her into good beer.

Also had Elysian Gourdfather pumpkin barley wine and The Nootch from the tap while I was there

chrisd91

Jan 27, 2012
Washington State
Went to a local beer shop last night for my birthday and came home with a Southern Tier PumKing, a Southern Tier unEarthly IPA, Ninkasi Vanilla Oatis oatmeal stout, and a Framboise Raspberry Lambic. The last two are for the wife to try, trying to get her into good beer.

Also had Elysian Gourdfather pumpkin barley wine and The Nootch from the tap while I was there

Reporting back on the Bridgeport witch hunt spiced ale and southern tier unearthly ipa.
Witch hunt was ok, but nothing about it was standout to me
Unearthly has a ton of hop and sweet malt flavor, but is not overly bitter. I enjoyed it alot

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Reporting back on the Bridgeport witch hunt spiced ale and southern tier unearthly ipa.
Witch hunt was ok, but nothing about it was standout to me
Unearthly has a ton of hop and sweet malt flavor, but is not overly bitter. I enjoyed it alot

I was just at Bridgeport on Thursday night... Their beer wasn't great IMHO

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Whatever this dump in phoenix is pulling off their tap tonight. After the fourth one, your taste buds quit trying to figure it out.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
My boss bought everyone at work a bag of those little chocoloate bottles with Jim beam inside. Every couple is like a shot, I figured what the hell so I've been eating them all night haha.