Beer of the nite

anthonynick29

Dec 21, 2017
Beer of the (Weekend actually) will be Upland! I've been obsessed with them since visiting their brewery in Bloomington Indiana... If you like sours they have some of the best.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
67d6e6d8bd3fca5753a4165a10aadbe5.jpg

Loving the IPA’s lately. Especially the citrus ones. This ones pretty good. Brewed about an hour away in Asheville, NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
What’s it like? Citrus? The beST beer I’ve ever had is Unknown brewery’s Over the Edge IPA.

Not a citrus, it's just a good mildly bitter hops taste.not overwhelming or super bitter. Light enough to drink when your eating, it's what I've been looking for "a case" of ipa that I can drink all day lol I guess that's where it gets it's name. And just over a dollar a can, I haven't had it out of glass but these 15 packs are perfect. I'm stuck on it, I usually drink busch, after drinking a few 6 packs of craft beer it's nice to go back to busch but I'm not missing it yet. I think it's something that can be an after work beer every day

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
If you read reviews from the experts they comment on the citrus flavor lol I taste more of the malt maybe just my pallet. Good beer though if you go to founders sight they have a beer locator, says Wal-Mart and one liquor store by me has it within 10 miles

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Founders is good stuff but is pricey for the dark & heavy brews
My favorites from them are Dirty bastard & breakfast stout, they also age those 2 in whiskey barrels to make backwoods bastard & kentucky breakfast stout

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Founders is good stuff but is pricey for the dark & heavy brews
My favorites from them are Dirty bastard & breakfast stout, they also age those 2 in whiskey barrels to make backwoods bastard & kentucky breakfast stout

Being in New England you've got access to some of the best NE Style IPA. I'm assuming you've been to Treehouse?

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Im not an IPA fan
Never heard of Treehouse
Micro breweries are a dime a dozen now a days, so its hard to keep with all the new stuff that keeps coming out

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Im not an IPA fan
Never heard of Treehouse
Micro breweries are a dime a dozen now a days, so its hard to keep with all the new stuff that keeps coming out

Have you had a NE style IPA? They're very hazy, not bitter at all and most are described as "juicy" and "tropical".

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
:thumb: I mix the sprite and cranberry with it as it was one of my buddies favorite drink when we'd go to the bar before he got killed in a bad bull riding accident so it's a special mix to me. I don't drink any beer ever. Just burboun :) my favorite is most definitely the reserve 120.

I'm usually have a Jameson anything on the rocks' green, black, gold bottle kind of guy. But I got this exact combo tonight, and it is really good highly recommend. Sorry for your loss man, hope this helps in someway.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Have you had a NE style IPA? They're very hazy, not bitter at all and most are described as "juicy" and "tropical".
Well Ive tried about 10 different new england ipas at the local taphouses while doing beer flights in the last few months
Not a fan of those either, I'll stick to my lagers, porters & stouts

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Started Friday night off with two tall Shock Top drafts. Kinda like a blue moon but more smooth. Then had a bottle of Leinenkugel Grapefruit Shandy. Delicious and refreshing. But it went south when after that a fifth of fireball disappeared. Yesterday wasn’t enjoyable.