Beer of the nite

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
My first choices are usually Wild Turkey or Rare Breed. Knob Creek and Maker's Mark are also up there for me. $$ is tight right now and the local store has Ezra Brooks and Evan Williams Sour Mash for under $12.00 a bottle.
Bad thing is I remember buying Jim Beam 1.75L on Northwest Hwy in Dallas for $12.00 in 1990 and 1991:mad::D

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
Bulliet (SP?) and Woodford Reserve are good also. Had a couple of Bottles of Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River. That was pretty smooth. Nice hint of corn.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
2 Killians (what's left from this weekend, they were on sale)

a Redbridge (its the wife's beer, it's gluten free:confused:)

and

a double of crown

it's been a long day...

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Nothing tonight for me:(

I do have a growler of Mac and Jacks African Amber. If you don't live in Washington, Idaho or Oregon you've prolly never heard of it. I'm taking it with me this weekend to Portland.

The only place to get it is at a bar or from the brewery itself. I went on the tour last Sunday and it was cool. The only reason we went was to get some beer. The tour lasted 2 hours and they gave you a taste of all 4 of their beers for FREEEEEE!!!!They brew 24 hours a day to keep with the demand. If you've ever had any of their beers you wold understand. They are still a true micro brew. They let you keep the pint glass for FREEEE!!!!!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Goin old American brew tonight....Heileman's.... Old Style :rofl:

Falls in the catagory of the American Can Tour:
Schlitz
Pabst
Strohs
High life
Bud
Old Millwaukee
Orig. Coors

.....That kind of stuff! I usually drink from the higher end of the beer spectrum and of vast varietys and every so often, i just prefer a regular plain ole cheap "Beer", beer you know. Saw Old Style in the store and been quite a few years since i had it last so, what the heck, Not to shabby! Suites me fine tonight :beer: