Beer of choice

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
That's made right here in the town I live in... not even top shelf stuff here. :D

j/k :joker: I've never had the "Freedom" stuff so ain't sure if it's top shelf or what around here. Wild Turkey is made here in Lawrenceburg, KY though. I hear it's good but if it's gonna be whiskey, I'm a CR kinda guy. If it's gonna be bourbon, I'm a Jimmy fan. ;)

I might have to come visit ya!:D I told the wife one of these yrs we are going on a bourbon tour. My version of Disneyland.

chevy_dmax

Apr 30, 2008
Gladstone, MO
Usually domestic for me, miller, busch heavy/light it don't matter, they are the mainstays.

Currently though fellas......Dundee Honey Brown.....you must try. I'm stuck on it for now.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I had a home brew tonight. I dropped off a set of wheels for a guy up the street. He ordered them from me at work. He brew's his own beer and what he gave me was a Mack and Jack's copy. Its like there african amber. He put his own twist on it. It was very good. I'm glad he lives right down the road:rolleyes:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I might have to come visit ya!:D I told the wife one of these yrs we are going on a bourbon tour. My version of Disneyland.

They got such a thing - a bourbon tour that is... actually we were just talking with a friend tonight about going on it this Spring... think they hit up Jim Beam, Buffalo Trace, Ancient Age and Wild Turkey. I haven't looked into the particulars of it though. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

It should be fun though. :beer

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I'm stuck on those mini-kegs right now... under $20 for Heiniken and most others, you can carry 2 mini kegs in each hand, and no deposit. I'm so tired of the 10cent deposit on cans/bottles here in MI

superpro56

Aug 6, 2009
Michigan
Worst beer Ive ever had was a Blue Moon. Only six pack I didnt finish, and Ive drank some skunk beer.

The top 5 would probably be Magic Hat #9, Sam Adams Black Lager, Newcastle Brown ale, J.W. Dundees Honey Brown and Killians Irish Red. If it has to be domestic is Budweiser light or heavy, Im not picky. If Im looking for something different its probably a lienenkugels big butt or dopplebock. Micro brews would be Dragons Milk (New Holland, Michigan) or Rogue Dead Man (Newport, Oregon)