Beans Winter Dyno Day

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Just got home from Beans Dyno day. Blackmax put down 452hp and 900tq. I was impressed with that. :thumb: Now I know what to do to get closer to 500.:D

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
Man I wished I knew about the event I would of came down

Nice numbers throw that transgo in and shoot for that 500hp:thumb:

Dec 2, 2006
TN
We all really need to get numbers and plan these things out so we can all put faces to names.

I was parked adjacent to the main highway next to JD4440, and a few others.

I'll upload my videos and pictures sometime tonight.

Last edited:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I was there
Man I'd have loved to seen those twins
I think we all need forum name tags. :D
Or specific forum parking :thumb:
I was there and had a blast! Track wasn't that great tho, it needed to be packed and layered.

I saw you there! I was backed in on the opposite side of the track right infront of you.
Like Jeff said, we were parked at the front door of the building. Amazing how many forum members are right beside you at any given time. I guess most there were as I don't think it's advertised any other way.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
none other than what was posted on CompD J.T. Bean should post them up this week sometime if nothing else.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
You was there? I don't know how I missed you.

Yeah I got the AMSOIL logo in my back glass. If you were parked at the office door when I got thru with my dyno pull I backed in across the drive from your truck. I thought about wearing a name tag on my coat but thought it might look lame. I'm all for making a phone list to solve this problem next time.

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
Did the diesel den truck win again?

That fleece truck pretty sweet also

If things works out as planned ill have a puller by next year... tryin to decide if I want to do a dmax or cummins:confused:

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
Did the diesel den truck win again?

That fleece truck pretty sweet

If things works out as planned ill have a puller by next year... tryin to decide if I want to do a dmax or cummins:confused:
(I've got the flame suit on)

dieselboy04'

DieselBoy04'
Mar 23, 2008
Virginia
Anyone happen to know who got the highest HP Duramax at beans? I can't find any info and I called the shop but just got voice mail. I'm pretty sure it was between me and another guy. I'm guessing he smoked me... I had some tuning problems... I'd just like to know for sure. Thanks

dieselboy04'

DieselBoy04'
Mar 23, 2008
Virginia
I think the winner for the d-max was in the lower to middle 700hp. range but I will try and find out... We sponsored the highest d-max....

well I know there was a red dodge that went 756 but most the dmaxes were high 400s to low 500s... there's was one dmax left to dyno when I left unless another one showed up late, but he had industrial twins S400 over stock turbo,stock injectors and stock cp3... I wouldn't think he went mid 700s...but if he did I want his set up :D but yes please find out for me... I've been waiting since the event and would like to know.

what did the highest get? I know the sum of it, but was it in cash or equal value prizes? Thanks

Last edited: