bandimere 2014 schedule

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
My 2001 has never been on the strip, but the beating it receives on every on ramp with a dump trailer and skid loader has to be worse...:rofl:

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
i wouldnt go opening night, waaaay to many people to get more than a couple runs in.

so true. its fun to go and watch but frustrating to try and run.

ill be up there as much as possible this summer though! im excited to see how my new charger is going to run.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome that an NHRDA event will be at Bandi this year. Will be interesting to see who shows and who passes on coming. After all, nobody wants to be humbled by the mountain lol. If you can get it done there, you can do it better anywhere else.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
What kind of difference does the altitude at bandi make on let's say a 10 second truck at sea level? Same configuration

NHRA published a chart that had et adjustments based on averages last year. I'll look for it when I get to a computer. Someone may still have a link handy.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Awesome that an NHRDA event will be at Bandi this year. Will be interesting to see who shows and who passes on coming. After all, nobody wants to be humbled by the mountain lol. If you can get it done there, you can do it better anywhere else.

I like watching the top fuel races in Cali the week after the mountain when way more guys than usual blow through their tires.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Can't wait to meet all you folks down there :hug: Pretty excited for the track to open up! Bandimere does suck being so high up but the track surface is awesome for hooking up. I think I saw a facebook post a while back that they redid the starting lane again.

Hopefully my turd will be completely done by the time the test nights start up!

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
What kind of difference does the altitude at bandi make on let's say a 10 second truck at sea level? Same configuration

If a truck is setup to spool at sea level it almost always can't spool at Bandimere haha. At least the few I've seen. Hell back when I had my S366 with my 1056 converter I was still having extended spooling at the staging lane. I've always regretted that converter ever since the turbo upgrades have started.