B & B Update

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Had a pull tonight and as with any motorsports sometimes it's good & sometimes it's bad. Tonight was both. Blue rested up tonight & stayed home on the trailer<---Steve went fishing today....lucky Bastard :D What really sucks is he left me to carry the B & B banner & we failed. Let's just say I should have went fishing :eek: Black set a record tonight for it's worst finish, a 4 & 1/2 feet pull & LAST place. While it stinks on the other hand we left with the points lead, put it on the trailer under it's own power & there is/was NO & I stress NO fluid or parts coming out of it. I will investigate tomorrow but am pretty sure I will fix it tomorrow. B & B had a DNS & a DNF tonight but we are still leading in our classes. Next stop Holland :cool2::D
I'd post the video but why? :eek: :D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well there will always be good and bad days and it's good thing your still in points lead :D

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Todd sorry to here about the lost that totally sucks. Any idea on whats going on with Black. Hopefully its something simple

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I'm heading out now to tear into it. I believe it's both axles, the stubby splined part. The rest is turning but not the wheels. Like I said no fluid or hanging out pieces. This is minor. Just sucks we were going for 3 in a row.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Damn. You almost joined the 2wd sled puller club!!

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
cant win them all Todd, reminds me of when I accidentaly put the truck in 4hi to pull, only made it 117ft before I let out of and realized what I had done. I got booed off the track

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
cant win them all Todd, reminds me of when I accidentaly put the truck in 4hi to pull, only made it 117ft before I let out of and realized what I had done. I got booed off the track

I had the shift encoder motor go out of mine once. The light said 4lo but the T case didn't shift and it was still in 2hi, I made it 236ft though. I was extremely embarrassed but I wasn't going to let off. I already looked stupid so I figured I might as well go with it. Everyone told me that I broke the front drive shaft. They couldn't even tell it was the high side, couple of people said How did you get it to take off in third and not downshift...:D:rofl::rofl::rofl: