Axle Dump

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
****ing sand box frac sand truck ran me into a wooden fence, scratched the truck from headlight to taillight, its gonna need some work.

Wouldn't have hit it but there just with my luck was a 10" drop off on the burm and I couldn't get away from the fence

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
So..... I just dumped mine, had to cut the tailpipe off, it's too ****ing loud, and it looks like I couldn't afford the rest of the exhaust, could be because I've ****ed up my truck TWICE this week thanks to frac trucks and weather.

How far is your dump hanging past the axle? I know you are lifted but you cant hardly see mine... Sucks about the accident :eek:

And yeah they are louder, its equivalent to being next to a wall with a regular exhaust, but all the time.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
I downsized about a month ago to a 15' length, the 18' went for a walk :eek: my tack welds didn't hold up. I am getting ready to do the downpipe, and then I am gonna see how the noise is and decide whether to put one of those FTE resonators on.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Just bought a muffler delete pipe, see if I can stand the whistle from this stg2r with a straight exhaust dumped. I can only imagine downpipe only hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
Just bought a muffler delete pipe, see if I can stand the whistle from this stg2r with a straight exhaust dumped. I can only imagine downpipe only hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A buddy has a cheetah, straight piped and it literally sounds like an F16... I think the whistle sounds awesome but his is borderline outrageous

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
It changed the sound of mine completely, doesn't even sound like the same truck. I can hear my baby turbo now, lol, and you can hear the rumble of the motor a lot more.

Gonna order a 5" exhaust in a few minutes and get it coming.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
It changed the sound of mine completely, doesn't even sound like the same truck. I can hear my baby turbo now, lol, and you can hear the rumble of the motor a lot more.

Gonna order a 5" exhaust in a few minutes and get it coming.

Are you gonna go back to a side exit?

raceghost

Animal
Sep 28, 2018
Out West
4" straight through Aero Turbine Muffler dumped just before the rear axle. Only drones if I get on it, at cruise and in town normal driving no drone and not loud.