Awesome Hood Stickers

RedDmaxLBZ07

Oct 16, 2009
East TN
Eh you guys want them be serious now. You're all about the stickers,lets see your back windows. I'll bet one of you here posting in this thread has one of those Calvin pisser stickers stuck on!

Be honest now!! Who here has a Calvin pissing sticker????

What about a giant D that says Duramax down it like the Cummins logo? I can't stand those!

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Mines clean use to have a few. Took it all off looks better necked IMO. Not even a Harley Sticker. Got a couple of those on my Jeep.

But I know someone here has a Pisser sticker to go along with their old man wrinkly hitch balls. Just wont admit it. :D

Forgot to mention if I see it again .probably will,I'll snap a picture of it. Some broad has her entire car covered in bumper stickers. Surprised the cops don't pull her over. I mean the whole fricking thing sides hood roof trunk and the bumpers!

I just got one big one :rofl:

Attachments

• 2012-04-19_22-10-30_623.jpg
    2012-04-19_22-10-30_623.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 43

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Forgot to mention if I see it again .probably will,I'll snap a picture of it. Some broad has her entire car covered in bumper stickers. Surprised the cops don't pull her over. I mean the whole fricking thing sides hood roof trunk and the bumpers!

Some old guy around Oceansie Ca has his entire jeep libety covered every inch with stickers toys and its even got stuff glued to it. He is a pretty weird guy.
On another note I have three two duramaxdiesels.com and one memorial sticker for my twin daughters we lost dec 25, 2010. Other than that use to have more on my LBZ