That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Part #EMO 0017 UCONN Male JR/Hiteck

www.emsjomar.com

pack of 15 cost me 6.00. I purchased these at a RC hobby shop

these pins are compatible between Futaba, Airtronics "Z" or the JR Hiteck

Thanks to Kodydog for finding this info:) The first stop I found them

these pins are used for adding wires to the back of Autometer gauges if you want to log the outputs with EFI

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
I haven't really read much about logging external stuff, but is it possible with V1? Capture on the laptop. Logging with the BB is a PITA!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
FYI, Another really good connector for this kinda stuff is Dean's connectors. Theres regular and micro deans, depends on the currant you'll need but micros are prob fine! They offer less resistance than a piece of wire the same lenth. I'm an R/C nut too so i can vouch for them, they are king in the R/C world!

http://www.wsdeans.com/

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
FYI, Another really good connector for this kinda stuff is Dean's connectors. Theres regular and micro deans, depends on the currant you'll need but micros are prob fine! They offer less resistance than a piece of wire the same lenth. I'm an R/C nut too so i can vouch for them, they are king in the R/C world!

http://www.wsdeans.com/

we still need to add wire to get the the EFI? would it be more bennificial to use one of these connectors? The pins I posted are almost the same as the autometer stock pins SO I assummed they would be OK?

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas

we still need to add wire to get the the EFI? would it be more bennificial to use one of these connectors? The pins I posted are almost the same as the autometer stock pins SO I assummed they would be OK?

I'm, sure those are fine! Just thought id throw the Dean's into the mix as one more choice. They are only 2 pins per connector (normally one is pos+ and one is neg-) They are of very high quality, simple, made to undone and reconnected mant times. The biggest point withe the deans is the connection, there is virtualy no resistance or voltage drop across the conection. That means a more accurate reading on the other end! Hope that helps, drop me a PM if theres any Q's!

Chris:D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I'm, sure those are fine! Just thought id throw the Dean's into the mix as one more choice. They are only 2 pins per connector (normally one is pos+ and one is neg-) They are of very high quality, simple, made to undone and reconnected mant times. The biggest point withe the deans is the connection, there is virtualy no resistance or voltage drop across the conection. That means a more accurate reading on the other end! Hope that helps, drop me a PM if theres any Q's!

Chris:D

Thankyou Chris:)