Attention ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
one of my friends has been calling him for over a month to get a tranny ben built for him fixed. all ben does is send him some BS one line text back. if he has any response at all.

what's up ben you were all over this shit forever and now your a ghost?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
ben came up and helped me get my rig running last night after dropping some motors off at the machine shop. He knows about everyone who has either posted here or PM-ed me, or talked to me.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
guys I have been very busy with both work and other big issues that I have surfaced and been haunting me these past couple months. Im not ignoring you guys. This forum is the only one Im a vendor on, so thats why I havent been on here, but a couple of the other forums I have been on. But in general I havent been on any of the forums that much. :eek:

Im sorry I havent been able to get stuff out, but thats why I havent taken any orders. Because I know I am too busy to fill them right now. I dont take peoples money and then not deliver. The only person who has paid me and needed help/had a problem was jckleewein, and Ive gotten his problem straightened out...it was a simple wiring confusion and not a problem with my controller.....so otherwise...everyone else who is mad at me, is simply because they are ready, have cash in hand, but cant get ahold of me to place an order.

It looks really poor on me in this situation, I completely understand that...but like I said...its NOT like I have taken money, taken orders, than simply not delivered. Other vendors have done that, and that is completely 100% unacceptable. I have not done that.

All of that being said...I am out of lockup controllers but I have more parts on the way. Its difficult to juggle online stuff, shop stuff, and designing/engineering/testing more electronic modules. Not enough hours in the day and my sleep schedule is hurting here. :(

I am trying to go through my PM's one at a time here right now. But in the mean time, please EMAIL me - [email protected] - if you want a lockup controller and I will put you on the list ASAP. PM's are more difficult for me to sort through and deal with/respond to. In the email, please include your screen name as well so I can keep everyone straight.

thanks
Ben

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Also, the main reason I have not been on THIS forum in particular pertains to the other issues ive had here, I cant really talk about it publicly on the open forum. If you want the story, send me a PM and I would be happy to explain.

Sledheadxp800r

Dec 13, 2010
CT
good to hear from you Ben. I finally got to pull my truck last weekend with the new tranny and lock up controller. everything worked perfectly. I was able to lock the converter off tue line when I wanted to and unlock it at the end of the pull. I was also able to back the truck up at the end of the pull each time :)

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Really could have atleast posted that you are no longer taking orders for the time being, instead of leaving everybody in the dark.. I know its not my business, but future reference thats alot more of a professional thing to do.

Sledheadxp800r

Dec 13, 2010
CT
one of my friends has been calling him for over a month to get a tranny ben built for him fixed. all ben does is send him some BS one line text back. if he has any response at all.

Ben just picked up my friends truck to make her cherry again. thanks Ben

Last edited: