Attention Ben... Instructions needed

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Ben, I sent an email to your support email address asking for install instructions last week and a pm 2 weeks ago for the light saver module. If you could please email them to me that would be awesome!:thumb: My email is [email protected]

Dec 2, 2006
TN
How hard is it to put a download link up on the website, or put it in your vendor section under product install instructions...?

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
How hard is it to put a download link up on the website, or put it in your vendor section under product install instructions...?

I have set of instructions for the auto lock up box if someone needs them ?

Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

Hes got the lockup box instructions in a sticky at the top of his page. Wish the light saver instructions were there too.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hey Brad- Really sorry I missed this! I forgot to attach them to my vendor section at the same time that I put the lockup controller instructions up. I sent you an email, you should have them now

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Hey Brad- Really sorry I missed this! I forgot to attach them to my vendor section at the same time that I put the lockup controller instructions up. I sent you an email, you should have them now

I dont think the email came through ben, can you try resending them? Thanks

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Ben, whats going on here? I've tried calling, pm'ing on two sites, email and even tried messaging you on facebook. Id really like to get this installed.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Did you check your spam folder? He must have finally gotten a boyfriend that is keeping him busy as it seems his customer support is getting a lot of complaints lately.

Blow his phone up

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Did you check your spam folder? He must have finally gotten a boyfriend that is keeping him busy as it seems his customer support is getting a lot of complaints lately.

Blow his phone up

Ya I did check the spam folder as well and there was nothing.