Anyone running falken wildpeak at3w?

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
Anyone running a set of falken wildpeak at3w? I'm considering putting a set of these in a 315/70-17 on my lml dually. The price for these tires seems to be pretty decent if they're okay tires.

HWI

Feb 7, 2016
FL
Couple work trucks I drive (Ram 2500 and F250) have them and they are solid tires, good mileage out of them(think they have like 60k mile warranty or something similar) and they handle loaded beds and trailers no problem. I am planning on switching to them when my KO2s bite the dust.

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
I've got a set on one of my trucks and they seem to be a really good tire at a great price. I plan on putting a set on my dually after I wear out the set of ko2's on there now. But I really like the way the new bfg look and ride too.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
I have not bought tires for my truck yet. Will need too once the roads clear up and it's out of hibernating.

However I know of at least a half of a dozen people that are running them on anything from jeeps, tahoes, 1500's, 2500's, plow trucks and I've heard no complaints from them so far. My fleet supervisor runs them on his personal truck and he racks up some miles but really likes them.

Only thing holding me back on them is I'm pretty partial to buying American made products when possible. So I'll probably end up with new nittos.