Anyone have air ride?

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
I've built and installed many full on air suspension setups for years, been into minitrucks and custom trucks since before people were putting air shocks on (before air bags were being even thought of).

That being said...don't buy anything from AirBagIt.com, AIM, or any other name they change to to escape their reputation for complete shit quality. AIM is like the "Made in China" version of air suspension parts. I wouldn't trust their crap as a boat anchor.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I've always thought front air ride would be slick. Especially for stoplight racing. Be able to set ride height but them slam the front end down at a push of a button to do a launch. Never knew they made a front kit until now.

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
I've built and installed many full on air suspension setups for years, been into minitrucks and custom trucks since before people were putting air shocks on (before air bags were being even thought of).

That being said...don't buy anything from AirBagIt.com, AIM, or any other name they change to to escape their reputation for complete shit quality. AIM is like the "Made in China" version of air suspension parts. I wouldn't trust their crap as a boat anchor.

X2 I have been doing air ride suspension for along time air ride tech is the only brand I would trust short of building your own set up

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I like it, I've always thought a 4 link setup with air bags would be a nice setup, never new they had kits for the front.