LLY: Anyone from SoCal or AZ know anything about this truck?

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Its an 05 Crew,Long has an s300, egr delete, suncoast internals, caltracs, 2 piece wheels, and some other stuff. Looking for someone who can tell me anything about it? who put the charger on it and did the tranny and who tuned it? Originally titled in SoCal and I bought it off a dealer in Phoenix AZ. Thanks mike

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 100

BigDMax05

Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
looks like it...if i recall had dent on bed on left side:thumb:

That would explain the shoddy body work over there. The body line is wavy and there is a gouge in the flare. Thank you!

Last edited:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
That's my old truck...it's got an S464 from Trent, Suncoast with 1056 converter built by Suncoast, ADII, Caltracs, tuned by a buddy of mine..I think...have a ton of tunes for it if you want them, should have a UWS chestbox in the bed, hole from a stack, Pioneer headunit, those wheels are Hutchinson double beadlocks (i'd cut the tires off cause breaking those beads is a BITCH) Chevy heartbeat of america floor mats...did it come with all the stock stuff too? When I sold it it had all the stock stuff with it.

Last edited:

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
That's my old truck...it's got an S464 from Trent, Suncoast with 1056 converter built by Suncoast, ADII, Caltracs, tuned by a buddy of mine..I think...have a ton of tunes for it if you want them, should have a UWS chestbox in the bed, hole from a stack, Pioneer headunit, those wheels are Hutchinson double beadlocks (i'd cut the tires off cause breaking those beads is a BITCH) Chevy heartbeat of america floor mats...did it come with all the stock stuff too? When I sold it it had all the stock stuff with it.

AAAAHHH!!!! IT'S BIG NASTY! She's back!!!

BigDMax05

Feb 2, 2009
Indiana

No and no some asshole ripped all the radio shit out of it and it was missing some door speakers and the chestbox is gone and the floormats were gone. None of the stock stuff was included. I would appreciate if you don't mind sending some tunes to [email protected] I would be greatful. How long has the charger been on it?

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
No and no some asshole ripped all the radio shit out of it and it was missing some door speakers and the chestbox is gone and the floormats were gone. None of the stock stuff was included. I would appreciate if you don't mind sending some tunes to [email protected] I would be greatful. How long has the charger been on it?

IIRC, tony put the 464 in there early 2011. It Used to have a 475.

I know this truck well. Tony and I are friends. I've ridden around in that truck a lot and drove it as well. I almost bought it a long time ago actually.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Wow...sorry to hear that brother...hope you got a good deal. Was it a stolen vehicle recovery or something? Last I heard the dealer I traded it in to El Cajon Ford had sold it at the Odessa Car Auctions by the border in San Diego. Don't know what happened to it from there....I know when I traded it in that's the condition it was in. I will email pics/tunes and let you know it's history if ya want.

BigDMax05

Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
So I'm guessing the 3 10" subs weren't in there either...

No the power wire for the amp was still under the back seat as well as the RCA cable but no subs or amp. The truck feels solid as a rock and drives nice. I feel like I got a deal on it. The tune that's in it sounds a little tingy with timing and there's not much pw in the tune but it still runs good. Tranny shifts nicely as well. Slight squeak towards the back that I think might be u joints. What happened to the driver bed side? Glad I found out who owned it. What made you switch to the dark side? Jk 6.4's can be some major players.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
More like why didnt you pull ALL that stuff out of the truck before trading it in??

I got a REALLY good trade in price for it and the stipulation was to leave that stuff in there.

No the power wire for the amp was still under the back seat as well as the RCA cable but no subs or amp. The truck feels solid as a rock and drives nice. I feel like I got a deal on it. The tune that's in it sounds a little tingy with timing and there's not much pw in the tune but it still runs good. Tranny shifts nicely as well. Slight squeak towards the back that I think might be u joints. What happened to the driver bed side? Glad I found out who owned it. What made you switch to the dark side? Jk 6.4's can be some major players.

Shortly after buying the truck like a dumbass I went to a gas station with the tiny mirrors on it and missed that there were two yellow poles in front of the pump. So as I pulled away I cut the turn way too tight and well you see the damage. I have all kinds of pictures of the trucks looks throughout the years as well. The shitty IFS, the weak bottom end, the cost of even a "budget" build, I wanted (not needed) a dually haha, the Duramax mindset (I can elaborate through PM if you'd like). So what did you buy it for if you don't mind me asking? Reason the tunes aren't super crazy is I didn't want to grenade the motor as I couldn't have afforded to fix it if I did.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Haha..figured it was something they may have "forgot to mention"....but for 25k for a truck that I bought for that price and put 60k on I figured it wasn't a bad trade in