Anyone ever use a dragy?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
:ROFLMAO: yup, i wont deny i still watch their stuff!! lmao, i just skip over the talking most times. I must not have seen Clays video on it. i started watching him after the PFI Speed boys went to a few of his races and were in his pits fliming their tuning, mechanincs and everything else they do. Holy shit that was fascinating!
Yes sir, it is a really small world! Wyatt Stengel, the main mechanic/fabricator for boosted boyz is a buddy of mine and I'm helping him on his drag truck project. Super down to earth guys that figured out how to get paid for doing cool shit with their friends! Brett and Clay have been friends forever and you will always see the PFI stick and a 1320stick on his top fuel car right by his head on each side of it. JHWho and I have been friends since he was fresh out of high school lol. I was supposed to take Black Lightning down there and race Ruby but we haven't gotten that far with it yet lol. Wish I lived in the Clearwater/Bradenton area with those guys, lord knows my wife wants to move down there!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
How do you get the dragy badge (short cut ) on your I phone screen?
I haven't had an iPhone in a little while, so it might of changed. If you go in the settings there should be a section for all your apps. You should be able to select the app there and pin it to your home screen or make a shortcut.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yes sir, it is a really small world! Wyatt Stengel, the main mechanic/fabricator for boosted boyz is a buddy of mine and I'm helping him on his drag truck project. Super down to earth guys that figured out how to get paid for doing cool shit with their friends! Brett and Clay have been friends forever and you will always see the PFI stick and a 1320stick on his top fuel car right by his head on each side of it. JHWho and I have been friends since he was fresh out of high school lol. I was supposed to take Black Lightning down there and race Ruby but we haven't gotten that far with it yet lol. Wish I lived in the Clearwater/Bradenton area with those guys, lord knows my wife wants to move down there!
ha! god damn Mark! i saw wyatt just dropped that video of his on the c10 project, its about time he got going on that. i wanted to see more of it when he first signed on with Kyle but figured his own project would be on teh back burner since he was there to work on kyles rigs and get them caught up. Ive watched alot of JH's stuff too, he gives 0 f**ks about those engines when hes doin the tug of war lol

Watching all those boys (james, garrett, kyle, wyatt, brett, his boys, and derek) do the rocky mountain race week really fueled my ass to want to do that. Im currently working with my buddy levi to put a truck together to do that. ive been really thinking about starting a youtube channel as i build it. we will see but i need to get the damn shop up first before that. plan is a 59 apache on ideally a 17-19 chassis and do a LBZ electronics conversion. weve been talking about a t56 trans behind it too but just depends on if it will hold the power.

• Love
Reactions: MarkBroviak

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
ha! god damn Mark! i saw wyatt just dropped that video of his on the c10 project, its about time he got going on that. i wanted to see more of it when he first signed on with Kyle but figured his own project would be on teh back burner since he was there to work on kyles rigs and get them caught up. Ive watched alot of JH's stuff too, he gives 0 f**ks about those engines when hes doin the tug of war lol

Watching all those boys (james, garrett, kyle, wyatt, brett, his boys, and derek) do the rocky mountain race week really fueled my ass to want to do that. Im currently working with my buddy levi to put a truck together to do that. ive been really thinking about starting a youtube channel as i build it. we will see but i need to get the damn shop up first before that. plan is a 59 apache on ideally a 17-19 chassis and do a LBZ electronics conversion. weve been talking about a t56 trans behind it too but just depends on if it will hold the power.
You will break the gears.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
we are talking about highly modified versions, right? because thats what i would be using, not a stocker.

could be fun. fully open to other stick options as well other than zf6/nv56/g56. i should probably start another thread lol

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
So...back to this draggy thing.....how is it working for you, Mike? Is it indeed accurate?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
So...back to this draggy thing.....how is it working for you, Mike? Is it indeed accurate?
I have been laid up for a week with a bladder infection. I can't even get in or out of a car right now. Evan has tested it quite a bit and found it to be very accurate. From what I see, you need a good launch and not blow the tires off and it will be withhin 1-2 tenths off from a real timer.

Reactions: MarkBroviak

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
I have made a few passes on mine. The hardest part on the street is a good launch. If you can get a good launch then it gives you a pretty accurate number.