Anyone been able to get ahold of Henry at COTN.??

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Been trying to get ahold of Henry any creatures of the nite to order efi live but haven't had any luck talkin to him. Henry if you see this PM me buddy lookin for a pre tuned ECM.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
8 am calls with wind voice mails don't help lol. Last I heard from you was the pm you were ordering the exhaust. Then I saw you looking at a for sale ad for another. I can not help you with Efi live at this time. Til other orders are filled fully will not take a order.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Yea I was gone order the 5" exhaust and efi live at the same time. no since in making two orders. Do your sold out of ore tuned ecms? Where's another good place to get one. Thanks and dnt think I'm gone bail on you with the exhaust just been wanting to get the efi at the same time.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yea I was gone order the 5" exhaust and efi live at the same time. no since in making two orders. Do your sold out of ore tuned ecms? Where's another good place to get one. Thanks and dnt think I'm gone bail on you with the exhaust just been wanting to get the efi at the same time.

I would buy both from the same place at the same time. Not sure who to Point you to for tuning and Efi live. You did not say you want just a tuned ECM or the V2. The guys on here will point you around.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
I have worked with Trent @ EPR on some tuning issues and he was very fair on price and his customer service has been great, not to take anything away from Henry and Darryl because they did great by me too.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Yea I'm lookin to buy a ore tuned ECM I already have dsp5 switch and an extra ECM. I was gone send the ECM off and have it tuned with 5 tunes so my truck wouldn't b down. I guess I'll try duramax tuner.

stumpman750

Feb 20, 2012
Isn't BOBO doing the tuning for COTN?

If you want the best!, you got to get in line. I waited for a while, but was worth every penny waiting. I know its hard to wait, its kinda like a little boy, waiting for Christmas to come!

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
I hear that lol. I have two ecms so I'll prolly get one ore tuned to go ahead a get it and I'm sure I'll wanna tweak something. So then I can just switch them out

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
If you want the best!, you got to get in line. I waited for a while, but was worth every penny waiting. I know its hard to wait, its kinda like a little boy, waiting for Christmas to come!

Just wondering as it appeared that preloaded or tuned ECM's weren't available.I guess then there is a back log

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Why do you keep posting all your questions in the "Garage Sale" section? We do have sections for "Hard Parts" and "Tuning" plus a whole lot more.

Henry has his own vendor section where you could've posted this.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sorry to come off as a jerk. Im just surprised none of the staff told you yet or moved the threads.

Take the time to take a look around....theres a hell of a lot of good info here in the other sections. :)