Anybody parting out a white Chevy?

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
The work truck i picked up needs all new body panels from paint peeling and hail damage previous to buying it up. Looking for a classic CCSB in white. So far ive replaced the entire front end, breaks, drums and picked up some cheap rims and tires. Already looks alot better!
it would be an added bonus if a guy had a leather interior that i could pick up as well to swap out my cloth bench in my grey 06 to leather buckets.
let me know what you guys have

thanks!

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
I have a buddy who has a ccsb. No bed or hood, and passenger door is fubar but I think the rest is fairly decent. I'll get with him tomorrow. If you're interested and it works out I can always bring parts down south with me.

I'm watching over Cyclone 37 off 392 outside of Windsor so I'm in your backyard

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I'll keep my eyes peeled up here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool thanks brock!

I have a buddy who has a ccsb. No bed or hood, and passenger door is fubar but I think the rest is fairly decent. I'll get with him tomorrow. If you're interested and it works out I can always bring parts down south with me.

For sure I'm interested, let me know Levi. You on days or nights?

Last edited:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia

Cyclone huh? Them boys still as wild as they used to be back in the day?

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
For sure I'm interested, let me know Levi. You on days or nights?

I'm on days off right now up in Wyoming. When I come down I'm just on bouncing around/on call as needed.

Cyclone huh? Them boys still as wild as they used to be back in the day?

They still get abit western lol. Definitely have come a long way but they haven't forgot their heritage lol.