Anybody in GA?

duckmans83

Oct 13, 2018
GA
Not that Ive found. Sun coast isn’t terribly far from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have friends and family down in that area of Florida. Also found 2 in North Carolina that I've talked to, Direct Injection Engineering (DIEracing) and Diesel Addiction. Seam like they are good but not as common as suncoast.

Thinking the suncoast stage 1 for $4,300 but not sure yet. Just need something that can handle towing with a tow tune.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tyler_LBZ

Feb 26, 2015
NC
I would recommend Dustin at Diesel Addiction, I had one if his built Allison's in my last truck and it held up great to a lot more power than stock, I also towed with it and never had any problems.

duckmans83

Oct 13, 2018
GA
Anyone in the warner robins area? I'm working on getting my truck tuned but the computer has already been flashed and was told it might be locked. Would need an autocal to see. Anyone around here willing to plug it in to see?

Tyler_LBZ

Feb 26, 2015
NC
Anyone in the warner robins area? I'm working on getting my truck tuned but the computer has already been flashed and was told it might be locked. Would need an autocal to see. Anyone around here willing to plug it in to see?

I just recently moved to NC from Warner Robins but I might be heading back that direction on the 22nd for work. I can bring my V2 with me if you haven't had it already looked at by then.

duckmans83

Oct 13, 2018
GA
I just recently moved to NC from Warner Robins but I might be heading back that direction on the 22nd for work. I can bring my V2 with me if you haven't had it already looked at by then.
I will probably just buy a blank. Either way I want to update my tune so will need it anyways. Thanks!