Anybody have a 2015 yet?

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
2015 Denali HD set the new record for the Ike Gauntlet. The 2014 dodge and ford couldnt even hold the speed limit.

Watch "2015 GMC Sierra 3500 takes on the new Ike Gauntle…" on YouTube
2015 GMC Sierra 3500 takes on the new Ike Gauntle…: http://youtu.be/UuRg8ZkrxKM

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
The 15 fords have a better charger. They ditched the single sequential vvt and went to a regular ol GT37. The sequential GT32 just couldn't flow enough air at higher elevations to compete with the dodge and GM. The GT37 will solve that issue. 440hp and 860 ftlbs out of the box sounds nice to me. At this point ford is the clear leader in the HP race.

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
Ford can throw out hp and torque numbers all they want. Until I see it on the road I wonr believe it. Ford has claimed big numbers and other things before on their powerstroke but they never amounted to much of anything. With an exception to the 7.3 which has actually held up.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
The 15 fords have a better charger. They ditched the single sequential vvt and went to a regular ol GT37. The sequential GT32 just couldn't flow enough air at higher elevations to compete with the dodge and GM. The GT37 will solve that issue. 440hp and 860 ftlbs out of the box sounds nice to me. At this point ford is the clear leader in the HP race.

Better charger???

To my knowledge it's basically the same as the LML uses right?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Still in a holding pattern...:confused:

I did some research and found out that the Denali is running 4 to 8 weeks late. The new steering colum, sun roofs, 18" wheels and LML are all short in supply causing the delays. I sure wish GM would get their shit together and hurry the phuck up before I go order a Ram which will take 5 weeks...;)

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
Still in a holding pattern...:confused:

I did some research and found out that the Denali is running 4 to 8 weeks late. The new steering colum, sun roofs, 18" wheels and LML are all short in supply causing the delays. I sure wish GM would get their shit together and hurry the phuck up before I go order a Ram which will take 5 weeks...;)

That doesnt make sense... I got mine 2 weeks ago and it only took 5 1/2 weeks. I had all the options that they were having issues with.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
That doesnt make sense... I got mine 2 weeks ago and it only took 5 1/2 weeks. I had all the options that they were having issues with.

Order was placed on march 18th...

If someone can track my truck for me I have the order number. I am starting to suspect they didn't order it when the caim they did...:(

I did find that info on a GM website. It was last updated on April 10th...

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
I watched that site you are talking about during mine. If you go on gmc.com. then click contact us. You can chat with a rep that will tell you your order status. Also ask them when the order was placed. The best way that I found to track it was duramax forum.com. there are GM service reps on there that will help with that also. Let me know if you need more help. I ordered march 1 and received april 16th.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I watched that site you are talking about during mine. If you go on gmc.com. then click contact us. You can chat with a rep that will tell you your order status. Also ask them when the order was placed. The best way that I found to track it was duramax forum.com. there are GM service reps on there that will help with that also. Let me know if you need more help. I ordered march 1 and received april 16th.

Thanks, I will give GM.com a try first.

gordon0511

Apr 1, 2014
ujavu6a2.jpg

Pic of my 2015!

gardnerteam

Apr 10, 2014
Bend, Oregon
Got mine. 5.5 weeks from date I phone ordered. $66,500 approx MSRP = $58,290 paid. PERFECT DEALER EXPERIENCE!!!
OBSERVATIONS by a 17 year old (I'm dislexic - and can't spell either):
Cab room - first new truck (and I've had a lot - see sig) that I do not have to put seat all the way back. Amazing! Most dually's I have ended redrilling holes in the floor and moving back. Lots of room in back seat, which GM gained by moving rear seat back against the wall (no more space and no access) and making the bottoms fold up seats.
NO TRANSMISSION TEMP GUAGE - Can't find, and I loved that item. Mike - HURRY UP WITH THE 2015 COOLER - no way am I going to tow 25,000+ without a MIKE L. cooler since there is no guage.
Tailgate is SUPER LIGHT - must be made of aluminum foil.
Bed measures larger than 2007.
Too DAMN MANY ELECTRONIC things for on old guy. Digitals gonna drive me nuts. Too many buttons! Haven't used the electronic butt wiper with digital adjustment yet, but I am sure it is there. (My wife made me order that)
No rear molded mud flaps for duallys yet for 2015 - different curvature.
No winch bumpers yet for 2015.
Came with Michelin tires (for most a plus - for me, a huge negative - all 7 are for sale).
Transfer Flo does not have electronics for in bed tank yet! Haven't carried less than 130 gals of fuel for over 20 years, and I feel naked without it.
Step on edge of rear bumper is nice - gonna keep rear bumper, even though it is made of chrome tin foil.
Will take me a month to get it equipped for long distance show trips and will put mileage on it in late June with a 7,000 mile 10 day 2 car show trip,

Last edited: