Anybody have a 2015 yet?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I hate the new cluster to much like my ford, but I guess it makes the most sense with the large DIC.

Still don't care for the GMC front end maybe if it had the old style grille.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
There nice but not cheap lol

see zero more room you can tell just buy looking at it I fing hate gm for not doing a bigger cab in 08 or 11 or now 15 da fuq Is wrong with them. Ford has had more room since 2000 and dodge since 06 with the mega cabs drives me crazy. I like the new interior of the 15s but It still hasn't been as nice as dodge

that being said I stil want a newer dmax but wont be any time soon

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
see zero more room you can tell just buy looking at it I fing hate gm for not doing a bigger cab in 08 or 11 or now 15 da fuq Is wrong with them. Ford has had more room since 2000 and dodge since 06 with the mega cabs drives me crazy. I like the new interior of the 15s but It still hasn't been as nice as dodge

that being said I stil want a newer dmax but wont be any time soon
Jake go sit in the back seat with the front seat all the way back and then say no more leg room. They are not mega cab bigger but definitely bigger

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
They have 2" of more leg room from the '14. Also I have rode in the front and back seat of all of the 3 brands and there are only 2 that had more room in the back. My dads mega cab and my 2000 gmc crew cab dually. The back seats in the '15 is definitely not something to complain about. Homestly the only 2 gripes I could really have is the def tank and the mirrors. And the mirrors have been fixed but arent out yet.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I have been in one Chris I wasn't impressed it's the same to me I test drove a chevy. I was stating you could see in the pics there wasn't a difference I do like the interior but just a shame gm won't step up and least try and get close to a mega cab I sit in all brands all week lol and have spoiled myself in a mega cab

Last edited:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I have been in one Chris I wasn't impressed it's the same to me I test drove a chevy. I was stating you could see in the pics there wasn't a difference I do like the interior but just a shame gm won't step up and least try and get close to a mega cab I sit in all brands all week lol and have spoiled myself in a mega cab

Touché
I wish gm would put out something like a mega cab with a long bed. I would buy one

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I want a 2015 denali so bad I can taste it!!! I just don't want to ditch my LMM right now, still like my truck but definitely wanting something nicer to drive for work.

plazmamunky

Just A Few Months AWAY
Mar 31, 2013
Wichita, KS McConnell AFB
Everyone heres wanting a 15 and im in the back like I just want an 06 Chevy. Must say if i had the cash i would buy one mainly due to the much needed upgrades in interior, Styling wise outside though Im not sold on either GM product. My preferences stay with the aggressive look of the 05-07 Classic

gordon0511

Apr 1, 2014
Their is definitely a lot more room in my 15' vs. my 08'! I'm 6'6" so I notice every little bit of space added. That was one of the biggest reasons I upgraded. Yes y'all are right it is no megacab, but it is a very noticeable amount of extra room in the back.
Also I'm not ever riding in the back seat of my own truck, or the passenger seat for that matter so im not as worried about those seats! I don't even let my wife drive my duramax! LoL
Just messin with y'all!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I want a 2015 denali so bad I can taste it!!! I just don't want to ditch my LMM right now, still like my truck but definitely wanting something nicer to drive for work.

Do it buddy...:hug:

LMM's are at their pinnacle pricing right now. From here on out its going to be down hill...:eek:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I got in the back seat of that truck with the front seat all the way back. I'm 6'1 and not a small guy at all and still had leg room. Hell I hate my excab 06 even more now so it will be parked even longer.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Long bed mega cab **shaking head*** try and find parking for that. It sucks parking my cclb work truck.

Sent from a ditch being dug near you using Tapatalk

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
Long bed mega cab **shaking head*** try and find parking for that. It sucks parking my cclb work truck.

Sent from a ditch being dug near you using Tapatalk

Had one the first year dodge released them and you are very right. Also it was a gasser (magnum) so it was like 7 mpg... horrible for everybody but the person in the back seat.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Had one the first year dodge released them and you are very right. Also it was a gasser (magnum) so it was like 7 mpg... horrible for everybody but the person in the back seat.

I hear ya on mileage work tried switching us to CCLBs with hemis . I was ok giving it a shot. Several of our super just don't tow enough to justify diesels. They are getting 7-9mpg IIRC and they ride like shit. My guess is because of the lighter gasser. Oh well we learned our lesson I guess.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
I drove a brand new dodge 2500 hemi with 3500 miles on it (GOV) and hated it. Thing wandered around on the road bad (but didn't pull to one side so don't think it was hit). At least it wasn't like the 1/2 ton dodge with a dial for a shifter, that thing was a mind fk.