Anybody have a 2015 yet?

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
So it'll take till 17 for gm to match rams tq?

If you change the ugly lights and do wheels they don't look bad on new gmcs but chevy no chance to look good imo I drove one bout a week ago and wasn't really impressed with it I wanna try a new denail next. The chevy had ever option to btw the 14 dodge I drove right before it was much better inside

V's always have a harder time matching the torque of an inline.

DURAJETLLY

Jan 22, 2013
Hadley, Michigan
2015 GMC CCSB Denali in iridium metallic...:D

I ordered it 4 weeks ago but wasnt required to purchase it if I didn't want it bc there is a line forming for these trucks...:)

Thats gonna be awesome!! Better post pics when you get it, I love the interior on those trucks, GM definitely stepped it up.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
So it'll take till 17 for gm to match rams tq?

If you change the ugly lights and do wheels they don't look bad on new gmcs but chevy no chance to look good imo I drove one bout a week ago and wasn't really impressed with it I wanna try a new denail next. The chevy had ever option to btw the 14 dodge I drove right before it was much better inside

I hear ya 100% on this....

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
2015 gmc 3500HD denali drw black on black.
My truck is built but been stuck bayed for a week now...sucks

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
2015 gmc 3500HD denali drw black on black.
My truck is built but been stuck bayed for a week now...sucks

Ohh lala... Black on black... I love them but I can't keep um clean around the marinas between the salt air and the gravel lots. Otherwise, that's what I would have ordered other than the iridium and jet back. Sucks yours is way layed, but good thngs are worth the wait. Lol...

I sure hope mine arrives on schedule...:eek:

gardnerteam

Apr 10, 2014
Bend, Oregon
Mine is set to arrive at the dealers 5/5/14. CC 4X4 3500 Dually Loaded with everything but WIFI. Damn MSRP is more than a house most places - but got a slight over invoice at a dealer who wants my business. Priced it at the big scammer's DAVE SMITH at Kellogg, Idaho. What a bunch of sleeze! Verbally told me it was their $250 over invoice deal, and it actually was over $2k over invoice. Would not send a written copy until I sent a deposit - sheesh, what crooks! Told me 8 to 12 weeks. Dealer who does mostly farmers in a small town 50 miles away, said 6 to 8 weeks (if it arrives as factory has scheduled delivery, and all his 2015's have so far - it will be 5 1/2 weeks) - sells a lot of trucks, and was super easy to work with - small town dealership with great people. Walked into the Lithia dealership where I live ready to write a check, and they would not give me the time of day.
Dodge was never an answer to any question (great engine, but a Chinese quality truck), Ford has a nice truck with a big cab, but after 600,000+ miles and 5 D/A's with only one failure, but not a breakdown (02, injectors, 3,000 miles into Mexico, loaded to over 15,000 lbs with stone for house, and drove it home changing oil every 500 miles), I really couldn't see a Ford motor and trans competing for dependability with a Duramax Allison. I DON'T DO BREAKDOWNS - I get real cranky and start looking for somebody to kill.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Anybody else become a victim of the great sunroof shortage of 2014?

Apparently, GM is having difficulty with supply. Mine was deleted by the factory and is being done aftermarket (I researched the installer and they are top notch, no qualms about them at all) at a loss for the dealer. Plus for me I guess, is that it is much larger, has rain sensors to automaticaly close it and has a setting for it to close at ignition off. On a side note, anybody know if the black interior of the 2015 actualy has a black headliner unlike my lmm which had a tanish one when everything ekse was black? If it isnt black I will have it done while the headliner is out for the roof. That always irked me about my LMM...

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Phuck...

It is tan again???

WTF is wrong with GM? Why put a tan headliner and pillars in a all black interior?

Here comes the first mod. Even before I see it... lol...

gordon0511

Apr 1, 2014
I traded my 08' 2500 for a 2015 2500 a couple of weeks ago! I love mine! Interior is a whole lot nicer and ton more room! I think the new lights and grill look awesome! Only thing I miss is the power I had with edge programmer and exhaust. As soon as tunes come out i will be turning this one up!

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
Just picked it up... woohoo!!
yhuvuqy2.jpg
5e5y5u5a.jpg
5amaga6e.jpg

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I traded my 08' 2500 for a 2015 2500 a couple of weeks ago! I love mine! Interior is a whole lot nicer and ton more room! I think the new lights and grill look awesome! Only thing I miss is the power I had with edge programmer and exhaust. As soon as tunes come out i will be turning this one up!

Thank you for the feed back. It seems the consensus is that the new I interior is much larger and solid feeling. My LMM had annoying squeaks and rattles from day one and it could drive a sane man crazy on a long trip. I'm looking forward to having a nice quiet ride. How does the nav, stereo operate? Easy to use?

I keep telling myself that I won't tune this one...

But we all know that you can't trust a guy who talks to himself...:help:

Last edited: