any buddys house go boom

lbzpwr

<-----My new demo!
Apr 30, 2008
Santa Clarita, CA
yep, i heard it. I actually thought about driving to Edwards this morning to watch it land but decided against it. Maybe next time.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Boom huh? Sonic boom i presume:D

Had a B-1B make a transonic pass over me at an airshow when i was little, needless to say i puckered up and grabed a mouthful of seat cusion :rofl:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Boom huh? Sonic boom i presume:D

Had a B-1B make a transonic pass over me at an airshow when i was little, needless to say i puckered up and grabed a mouthful of seat cusion :rofl:

yea was a nice sonic boom being in a house built in 1910 on top of a pretty big hill with single pane windows they rattled nice :rofl: I thought i was going for a ride down the hill lol The funny thing the dog who normaly barks at every thing just sat there like hugh :rofl:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I was putting Christmas lights on the second story of the house.

20 feet up on an extension ladder. :(

Scared the crap out of me. Also brought the whole neighborhood outside to see what blew up.

Thinking quickly, I yelled at my neighbor across the street who was in his garage,

"All right Rich, very funny, now put the dynamite away and quit screwing around".

:rofl:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I was putting Christmas lights on the second story of the house.

20 feet up on an extension ladder. :(

Scared the crap out of me. Also brought the whole neighborhood outside to see what blew up.

Thinking quickly, I yelled at my neighbor across the street who was in his garage,

"All right Rich, very funny, now put the dynamite away and quit screwing around".