Antrim Diesel Days Oct 20-21

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
SO..... can anyone confirm that they will not be enforcing the secondary hitch. Im driving way too far to get turned around for no secondary hitch

Just asked on Facebook for ya Dylan and looks like your green light go! Said they will not be enforcing secondary hitches. See you guys down there! :woott:

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I talked to Richard Price(owner of Antrim diesel) and Jeremy Denson and both said you don't need the secondary hitch.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Glad to see some good competitors coming for the pulls. Now we have to get some fast trucks so show up.

If i make it I wont be pulling. I dont have enough ambition to swap setups in one night in a field....I still have to pull the converter and send it back...get the new one back in and most likely drive the truck down there...so we'll see

I am still looking for 10's, my passes friday night had the power, just not the launch. This time i will be able to set it up properly

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
If i make it I wont be pulling. I dont have enough ambition to swap setups in one night in a field....I still have to pull the converter and send it back...get the new one back in and most likely drive the truck down there...so we'll see

I am still looking for 10's, my passes friday night had the power, just not the launch. This time i will be able to set it up properly

Sorry to see you not pulling because I know thats your thing. But glad to see you racing. Phil should be your biggest competition if it is still running lol. See you guys there

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA

Your getting soft :gay:

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Looks like ill just be there spectating. This pull really snuck up on me so unfortunately I won't be ready in time.