Another very cool C10

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
JQMile posted this over at CompD. Since this is the site for all things Duramax Performance, I figured it should get posted here, too.

[YOUTUBE]Km1K3I3cnmk&t=651s[/YOUTUBE]

This is the conversation explaining who they are and about the truck:

Who are they?

He is a farmer in IA Tom, just a good old hot rodder that doesn't get on the forums.

Farm Fab on Facebook if you want to see somemore pictures of his stuff.

Didn't leave very hard for having a transbrake

He leaves soft on a lower tune because of traction issues. On tune 1 it runs 10.6's and when he wants to run 9's, he launches on a smaller tune and then turns it up while going down the track.

Very cool truck, we had it on our dyno for a couple days dialing in the tuning and turbos. He also owns a 70 suburban with a built LBZ with twin turbos that is the tow rig when he is not driving the C10 on the street. Both trucks are really well done and thought out.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Super nice truck. I'd seen it before and wondered who did it. Cool that it's just an old school gear head that happens to like the duramax. :thumb:

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
That is a nice truck! Good to see another Duramax with clean tuning putting down good times too.

I wish they had an interior video from when the intercooler boot blew. I bet that was quite the experience. They are loud enough under the hood, can't imagine it in the cab :eek:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Almost 1200hp and just 1400ish tq? Seems unlikely, especially for twins but nice! And yeah, the 1320 hot rod power tour video of it is awesome. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited: