Another Shoutout to Evan!

Molly

i can't seem to find
Feb 7, 2014
DE
Well, after not hearing back from another more local trans builder, I started looking around for other builders. After reading a members build on here (CaptPhil) I asked him how Evan was. He said nothing but good things about him. I texted Evan and he got back to me immediately. We talked back and forth and I figured I might as well see what his trans are all about.

He texted me saying that next Saturday (this weekend) he could do it. So I left Maryland at 2:30am to get there at 8am. Dropped it off and he got right to work on it. He even offered to drive me to my hotel, but check in wasn't until noon so I explored his city :lol: Well around 6:30 that evening he called me and said it was done. I was not expecting that quick of a turn around. He brought my truck to my hotel and we rode around. As soon as I pulled out of the parking lot I could tell the difference. When we got a little further away from town I clicked up to my hottest tune and put it to the floor. Shifted amazingly. Felt so good. A couple more WOT passes and I was confident that he had built me a bad ass trans.

We came back to his shop and bullshitted for a few hours. Dude is chill as ****. For as many hours as he works I expected him to be short and I wouldn't have blamed him. Instead he answered any question I had and we just talked about random shit. Down to earth guy.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but I would/ will be recommending him to my friends. It was just under 13 hours round trip for me and it was totally worth it. Huge thanks to Evan for hooking me up on such short notice. Thanks brah.

Dem clutches doe
80014a87f37ff2eb60e1a330758f9c90.jpg

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
I am glad that my recommendation was worth it so far. He is an awesome dude, even if he does wear shorts in -12 degree weather.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Evan is the man. My transmission is on its way home from him as we speak. Very down to earth and amazing customer service. I'm in Wyoming and would have no issues driving my happy ass out to his shop