And it didnt break?

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
How did you keep your foot on the throttle during that ride? Nice pull. Keep it up. :cool2:

I thought it was him bouncing on the pedal that was making it do that and sound like it was hittin the rev-limiter.

I cant believe you didnt break anything either! If it was me I woulda been broke after the first hop.

Ben46a

Wannabe puller
Sep 4, 2006
Waverley, NS, Canada
Well I was braced up pretty goood, LOL foot was solid to the floor the whole time. That was before i got the clutch figured out. Now that ive got a weight box and some more goodies for this year well see how it runs.

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Wow

That was harsh.

Mike brings up a good question. When I started pulling a freind of mine that had been pulling along time told me move my seat foward as far I could stand and pull the belt tight. He said that if you dont your foot came come up off the pedal then back down. Making the bounce even worse.

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Thats how i roll :), I dont know if ill try that with the GT42 strapped to it though LOL.

Where you running stops?

If so did you ease out till the pulled down to the frame?

I will not just let rip off the line. I ease the clutch out till the stops come tight then giver hell.:)

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
WOW that was pretty ruff. sometimes I am glad I have an auto truck.

X2 on the seat far forward, I had two pulls last season that i came off the go pedal