American Honey

jc64

Sep 29, 2006
Oregon
Here is one of my favorites. Wild Turkey - American Honey. It is a bourbon-based liqueur with real honey to give it a smoothness that is perfect straight out of the bottle. It still has the tastes of bourbon whiskey without the harsh bourbon whiskey burn. I like it over one ice cube. Two cubes cut it too much. 71 proof.

jc

wild_turkey_liqueur_new.jpg

CancerPipe

Aug 8, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
Got a flask full of it in my lunchbox. Knocks the chill out. Seriously though, this stuff is good. I dont care if you like or hate the turkey, you'll like it.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I tried it this week, just bought one of those little pocket sized one sip bottles. That was GOOD, I'm going back for more!

hbcbob3

Yay, that is stupid...
Mar 31, 2009
Beulah, MO
It's good...I wouldn't say great. I do like it, but I'm a fan of the classic whiskey/bourbon burn.

Donna_and_John

Troublemaker
Jul 31, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Yep... Good stuff.

I've already gone through three bottles of it since I first tried it a few months ago. Every now and then, the mornings are a little rough for some reason.

DIRTY DIRTY

Down and Dirty!
Dec 12, 2009
Snyder TEXAS
Definitely my favorite out of the bottle whiskey. I have a glass in my recliner by the fireplace almost every night. Man I wish Crown XR didn't cost so much though!