All in truck or PPEI

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
Well for example the max vane table I've found to be very important, as well desired boost table etc.. hes just very good with dialing things in.

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
Just make sure you pick a tuner that has good support after you purchase. Some tzke your money and then when you require support, you can never get it.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
I plan on picking a tuner real soon. As I’m about to install the 65mm and powerflo 750 in 2 weeks from now. I’ll call Danville again Tomorrow and see if they pick up. If not I’ll look elsewhere.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I’ve heard great things about all in and their LML tuning. I’ve personally only had Tony’s tunes and man my truck was wicked. Scary even. Great service too. Always took care of me and even spent an hour on the phone with me once.

Danville is great too. If I ever get a Danville turbo, they’ll tune it. Just makes the most sense.

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
I’ve heard great things about all in and their LML tuning. I’ve personally only had Tony’s tunes and man my truck was wicked. Scary even. Great service too. Always took care of me and even spent an hour on the phone with me once.

Danville is great too. If I ever get a Danville turbo, they’ll tune it. Just makes the most sense.

Yup, what you say makes sense. I have used Tony, Aron and Blake for tuning. They all have good tunes.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Ahh ok. Thanks for the info, I didn’t realize how many tuners are out there.

There’s way more than you can imagine. But also most of them are shit. Any of our vendors will take care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Duramaxzak thanks for the email. I was able to contact him. I guess I need an unlink code from ppei to unlock the autocal.