Air Dog 4G VS FASS Titanium (2016)

04chase

Mar 28, 2008
fass titanium here with sump and you guys who say loud are crazy , even in ACC mode my pump is silent, cant hardly even notice it at all. even pushing fuel through 3 filters. I got my fass new from rudys diesel last black friday for 600 shipped with sump.

Hoffie

Mar 10, 2015
Far East LA - aka Phoenix
I just had an AD 165 installed on my truck and it is so quiet that I had to install an LED lamp just to make sure that it is running. No light no run. :thumb: Mine is mounted on the cross member and not the frame rail.

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
I have a fass titanium 150 on my truck. It was loud so I added a beans sump. Now it's so quite I can barely hear it with the key on engine off. So if you get a fass and a sump it will be about the same $$ as a air dog. Like mentioned earlier make sure to send in the warranty card....no matter what brand you purchase.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wilsondiesel

Nov 11, 2015
Sedalia, MO
I don't care for Fass's customer service as I live close to their factory and needed a mounting bracket for a used 95 pump a buddy bought, we drove an hour and a half ending up getting the run around from them. So sold that pump and purchased a AD 4g pump as I also live close to PureFlow Technologies (Air Dog's Commercial line) they treated us like family! More than pleased with the AD company and the 4g pump, also the 4g only draws like 5amps compared to other pumps!

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
I have a ADII 4G 165 on my 15.5 and two ADII 4G 200 on my race truck. Both trucks have sumps in them. My 15.5 uses a AirDog/ PureFlow sump. All of them perform awesome and are quite. Also customer support is great!