Air Dog 2

mattv

LINETRASH
Dec 21, 2013
Phx
Does Pureflow include the filters when you purchase an Air Dog 2 lift pump? I read all their description info, but it doesnt say anywhere. Some of the sellers on feebay are saying they'll "throw in" free filters with purchase, as if the pumps don't come with them.:confused:

Disposableincome

Aug 25, 2014
One set of filters come with them. On a side note, I've heard a lot of people complaining about air dogs customer service. My air dog 2 165 quit the other day after being on the truck seven months, I called air dog and the guy never even asked me any questions. Confirmed my shipping address and said there was on in the mail, was on the phone 5-10 minutes. That's good service in my book

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
One set of filters come with them. On a side note, I've heard a lot of people complaining about air dogs customer service. My air dog 2 165 quit the other day after being on the truck seven months, I called air dog and the guy never even asked me any questions. Confirmed my shipping address and said there was on in the mail, was on the phone 5-10 minutes. That's good service in my book
I think most people's complaint comes from two things. One you rarely get someone to answer that can do a warranty claim and secondly, they have a high rate of not being able to find your warranty card. Other than that you don't have a problem getting replacement parts in a timely manner. I still recommend them because of the warranty. You just need to make sure you send it in and keep a copy for yourself as well.