Aftermarket Sierra Headlights

IdahoRene

Apr 19, 2019
Idaho
Hey guys, I recently purchased an 2004.5 LLY Sierra and I think some darker headlights and turn signals would improve the aesthetics quite a bit. I'm looking for something that's not the halo ring LED type but more a stock housing with darker lenses or black internals. Figured I'd ask if anyone recommended anything or has pictures, thanks in advance!

IdahoRene

Apr 19, 2019
Idaho
lol yes I'm working on selling it at the moment :D I think maybe just the dark backgrounds but I'm not opposed to smoked lenses either.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
My son picked up a nice set of black housing ones off of amazon. I think he got a complete set for the front and new led tail lights for around 250.00

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I haven’t had any GMC trucks, but I’ve had many different lights in my 3 chevys. On a reflector housing anything but stock is generally junk IMO. Honestly I hate reflectors in general. I’ve had good luck on my LB7 with some higher dollar aftermarket projectors. If you can swing the cash, pull apart your factory lenses, have the surrounds painted, and put a Morimoto projector retrofit into them. Little pricey but will look and perform better than any aftermarket light.

Edit, Albert is 100% correct. Smoked looks killer but bye bye visibility.