Absinthe

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
My sister brought some back from over sea's about 3 years ago. I did 2 shots and then drank some in a mixed drink that she made me. Now i'll say this, i can drink quite a bit, but whatever the hell is in that stuff had me sitting on the coach for several hours staring off into space like a vegetable. It was interesting to say the least.

Something tells me though that the stuff for sale over here is slightly different contents wise than what is available in Germany and France which is where she brought the bottle back from that I tried. Needless to say I never tried it again and she still has the bottle which is about 1/2 full till this day.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
This is one I bought :D There is still 1/4 bottle left even after the :dale-simon: left.

attachment.php

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
The sugar cube is the begginer's way to drink it.

The more advanced ways include the likes if Champagne, Sprite, Ice cubes, vermuth (sp?) straws, hard hats, vodka, I've seen and done it several different ways.

The end result is that after 3 drinks, no matter how you do it, your gonna be well on your way to having a good time!!:D

It even makes sober people fall into pools!!:rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
The only guy I know who drinks this stuff is Juice. He's the one who got Idaho Rob to set his hand on fire. Never tried any, Juice will have some in Spokane I'm sure.:eek:

Last edited: