94 chevy grille in 93 chev

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
Hey guys a buddy hit a turkey the other day in his 93 chevy half ton. It took care of the grille for him. We have a 94 chevy half ton sitting in the snow bank we could rob a grille from if it would fit. It is cold and we want to drag the truck in the heated shop before pulling the grille so it doesn't break. We were wondering if the grille from the 94 would fit the 93? It looks like it would work but I have never done it or heard of it being done. Any info would be great thanks.

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Big block is right, also the filler panel attatched to the bottom of the grille won't fit. But u could modify it to fit or not put it on. U can hardly tell it's not there. Should b an easy swap. Good luck. :thumb:

greywarden

May 3, 2011
good thing i have read this! ive been comparing images from google between 94 and a 95 grille looks like it will fit perfectly without doing anything. i will just get second hand parts from the junk shop. ive seen 94 parts on ebay but i will just visit the nearest junk shop here in texas.:woott: thanks for the idea guys!.