Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Today in our national championship finals.
First time with truck in well prepped track, and with help of small shot of n2o.
I got one test drive after finals, and traction was very good.
Still with old brakes and again truck crawls and start clocks too early.

Videos later, now it is beer-time.

Congrats Mika, awesome accomplishment :thumb:

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
And of course driving 220 km there and same back home:D
I think this truck will retire now to high 10 second street truck with milder cam so it will spool better and smoke less.
Next I begin to build real race truck with fiber body and tube frame. Body should finally be here tomorrow.
I dont know yet if it will be diesel or alcohol, it is hard to find class where I could drive with diesel, but because people always loves my truck in track, maybe we can get some rule changes. This kind of diesel truck is really unique here.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Awesome Mika that is truly impressive !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better get back out to the track soon :eek: JK if any one was to knock me down a notch on the top 50 list i wouldnt mind a bit if it was you , you have truly earned it and have worked very hard to get those kind of #'s pout of the truck !

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Truck is approx 7200 lbs.

Thanks Trent :thumb:

I had hard time last week to get heads off and machining valve seats, as there was huge blow outs in exh seats. Not too much sleep, but truck was back togeteher at early saturday morning, then short test drive and next to drive to track. But now it seems to work perfect again.
I want that fiber body because my legs dont like to be week in knees to bumper.

Last edited: