60% overs with a danville 2.5 turbo?

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I have to laugh you keep talking about 3.0 but in reality you are telling on yourself. There's a reason you couldn't sign up for anything less. If it were really stock appearing wouldn't you have ran ws at antrim? or 2.6?? :roflmao:

The turbo in those videos was a danville stage 2.5 .
The injectors were 45% over.
Obviously the truck had plenty of fuel.
At antrim we had twins. So we pulled exhibition.
Chad I don't remember any pull you have ever beat me or Evan.
You just cried and cried our truck is not stock.

So if you don't know what's under the hood just let it go.

Danville makes great turbos and anyone here will agree. They perform so good it has guys like you saying there is no way the turbo is stock appearing. Lol

How many trucks do we have?
How many different turbos?
It would be easy for you to be confused by which one it was that beat you that night.

from mobile

Not to be a dick but this forum isnt for listening to people butch back and forth about whos got a bigger deck. Give the op his info and then if you guys wanna chit chat about whos truck is more badass call each other or get on facebook and chat. I wanna learn, not click on a thread and see this crap. Come on guys we're not in high school.

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
I agree and I'm sorry for botching up your thread. All I can say to the op is make sure you do some research before you choose a shop to help you with your truck. There are a lot of reputable shops out there. Google works wonders.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I have to laugh you keep talking about 3.0 but in reality you are telling on yourself. There's a reason you couldn't sign up for anything less. If it were really stock appearing wouldn't you have ran ws at antrim? or 2.6?? :roflmao:

This is funny. So the truth comes out... Had to run 3.0 cuz a 4094 is 68mm which in reality you would have been wooped if any decently worthwhile 2.6 truck had been there and you had pulled 2.6 with them.
OP-If you pay any attention to other hot threads on here recently you will realize the credibility of holders info.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Nope we chose to run 3.0 because the street class offered no competition.
I don't remember you 04jimc beating us either.

So if you guys don't know what is under the hood just get over it.

The op wants a good comparison.

let me tell you that a Danville 2.5 and a 4094 are going to perform side by side. It would be tough to tell the difference.

Neither one of you 2 have seen under my hood and if you did i doubt you would really know how to tell the difference.

Leave the personal attacks out of this thread and quit steering the op away from a good setup.
I do agree to look at other threads and see my credibility here especially in tech areas.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Nope we chose to run 3.0 because the street class offered no competition.
I don't remember you 04jimc beating us either.

Don't know you from adam, other than the flapping you do on here at an increasing rate. Pulled against Sweeney a few times, he was bragging up his setup from you? to us at Bedford. Then a few weeks later was messaging my wife on FB saying he was selling it and asking if we were interested. Um, no.

To the OP, sorry for derail. If you are interested at all in Danville products, call Mark @ Danville. He is the most knowledgeable guy around, especially with making big power with exactly the mods you originally asked about. Trust what he has to recommend/say long before some other people.