6 speed manual trans

brown bear

como estan beeches!!
Mar 31, 2009
Durango CO
yeah! i got 2 programers one is the hypertech and the other one is the edge juice w/a but i guees i have to try the one you said thank alot johnboy!

brown bear

como estan beeches!!
Mar 31, 2009
Durango CO
hey thank bro another quick question why when i put my chip on level 5 and i take off my cluch if feels really soft and stays some times all the way in? i might need a new one or some?

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Basicly your flywheel and clutch is hating the extra power. They have been known to do that even at stock power. The best fix is a new clutch from South Bend Clutch with the SMF (single mass flywheel). You would be amazed how much better even a stock truck feels with a better clutch and flywheel.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Welcome and i agree with JB, I know the edge wont remove the speed limiter and i do not beleive the hypertech will either!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
what is 6th gear ratio? I can't remember it.

I've done this in a 5-spd alli truck. .73 OD. It was not really that good of a feeling. Up until then it feels pretty solid though. :D

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
IDK but I don't recomend anyone try it. I sure won't again :rolleyes:. It was flat scary. Front end was getting a little squirrely :eek:.

what is 6th gear ratio? I can't remember it.

I've done this in a 5-spd alli truck. .73 OD. It was not really that good of a feeling. Up until then it feels pretty solid though. :D